Monday

Hot Peppers

The book talked about hot peppers in a way a little different than I've seen displayed if my life, but class discussion leaned a little bit closer to what I have seen. Though I have seen and heard sexual references about hot peppers, I've never thought about them that way. As a symbol, hot peppers remind me of Chili's... not sex. BUT I will say that hot peppers remind me of showing off. I've only seen one or two adventure/attention-loving girls down a hot pepper, but I have seen so many boys do it I couldn't even start to guess a number. Everyone laughs at their red face and exploding eyes--- and the boys love it. It's a way to gain attention from the opposite sex, and makes a good story later on in life. That is what I think of when I think of hot peppers. 

Oh, and a whole lot of coughing after the pepper goes down.